Monday, February 1, 2010

Heartfelt Gratitude
Monday, December 29, 2008
10:11 PM

Despite the tension brought about by my new appointment, even if I can sense bitterness in the air but still I am very much grateful for there are still those who are open-minded, level-headed and are willing to give me the benefit of doubts thus making it much easier for me to settle in my recent job.

First of all I would like to express my very warm hearted indebtedness and profound thanks to Gov. Jade who with the power of her pen and by affixing her signature in my appointment made it all possible. The trust and confidence that she bestowed upon me is so uplifting. It makes my self-esteem levitate to a very high degree! There's no appropriate words that I can used to describe else express my gratefulness. More than what my actions speaks and my words expresses, I can't say it to you in person being withheld by my innate shyness but rest assured that it is forever etch in my heart thus eternally teeming with thanks and gratitude to you and to the persons, with special mention to Papa Cong, who influences your decision in this one chance of a lifetime opportunity.

To my new colleagues who welcome me in their midst despite some apprehension and misgiving but still give me the benefit of doubts allowing me to create a niche within this institution I am now a part of "Thank you so much"!

To the one who leads me to it ......who directs me to this path....My creator and saviour .....Lord God!!!my felicitation that only you can fathom!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment