Monday, February 1, 2010

Promise of Something New
Thursday, February 19, 2009
10:00 A
Much as I wanted to stay and live life as it be
The promise of something new I just can't let go
To back out and not to face the challenges offered by life itself....
Short of being called a coward, will be the greatest regret that I may face.



The promise of something new I just can't resist
To be better if I can't be the best will suffice
Even if I have to deviate from what have already exist
Away from the comfort zone that I built for myself.


With senses fully aware, full of hope that God will be on my side
Faith in God that He will guide me as I traverse this life
Off to a boat I ride, to head on a new journey of my life
Ready to face challenges that  lays ahead........




No comments:

Post a Comment