Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Larry Tumapon Ageas

LARRY TUMAPON AGEAS
I have to make amend and plead guilty that I have been slapdash in showing my appreciation to this person who was the intermediary of this career leap of mine.  He made all the knotty gritty deal to secure me this job which is an enormous career move on my part. He is LARRY TUMAPON AGEAS, whose acronym:

L – Lively and passionate on his every endeavour
A – Aggressive when it comes to accomplishing task
R – Rigorous in his every action to realize his objective and
R – Relentless as he works for it
Y – Yielding to those people he has high regard

T – Task oriented
U – Indefatigable
M – Missionary
A – Adherent
P – Palpable
O – Overt when it comes to his Association
N – Nonchalant? Hmmp..., maybe in some aspect 

A – Assertive that sometimes I find irritating
G – Gallivanting even if his budget is tight
EEnthusiastic & entertaining if you can ride on with his jokes
A – Animated and
S – strong-willed

We don’t always agree on many issues & things because we are both strong willed, stubborn individual but I have to admit, I am truly blessed to be his niece. Uyuan, Matsalam!!!!!!!!Pa simpleng thank you to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment